Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little Reorganizing A Little Shop Tour

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

I cleaned and rearranged the shop today. Now that the wands are finally (almost) done, I needed to clean and rearrange things so that I could walk, use the table saw and find my bench.

Most of the rearrangement involved the hanging of the Bastard Tool Cabinet on the wall and moving my Festool sanders off the floor and onto the wall next to the Bastard.



There are a few corrections to what I say in the video:
  1. I think the Port-A-Mate rack was more. I bought is a while ago.
  2. What I say is cherry on the lumber rack looks like, and is, walnut.
  3. I say “That’s about it” three (3) times. Only one (1) of those times is at the end.

How’s your shop organization? Time for a cleaning?

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment