Sunday, February 23, 2014

ANGEL WINGS dresser makeover

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

 
 
My love of wood working came quite naturally.
 
I taught myself how to paint, I developed the confidence and learned over time how to use power
tools. I was gifted with a creative never ending mind and the eye to see wonderful and beautiful
shapes and ideas. It has taken countless years to put it all together to create the amazing things I write
 about in this blog.


I started this project as I usually do, picking a piece I would like to work with
but not knowing where it is going when I start.
I get familiar with the piece while doing repairs, and think about how it can
look unique and amazing but still fit into someones lifestyle today.


These beautiful angel wings I added are my custom graphic transfer process.
The image I used was found on line.


Adding these chair legs to this boxy piece of furniture was NOT simple or easy!



 
*******************************************************************
 
 
New items are added to firstfinds Etsy shop all the time
make sure to take a look.
 


 

Sharing at:

Primitive and Proper


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment