Monday, February 24, 2014

Go Bold with RED Milk Paint!!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I've been sooooo busy. I finally got into a space at a store! 

But first.....
I Just completed another "Go Bold" Milk Paint Dresser!!! 
Can you say,  "RED".   OMG.  This milk paint, from the Real Milk Paint co. , has the most 
brilliant red! It's gorgeous! The tung-oil finish just makes it so beautiful. 

 I wasn't about to lug this in the house to stage it, only to lug it back out the next morning to transport it to the store! So you will just have to use you imagination, forgive my trashed garage floor, and shop-vac in the background! 

I painted the wooden knobs 'cuz I didn't have enough of the crystal!  I painted the appliques milk paint red and then dry-brushed w/CeCe's white.
 I found this cool fabric to line the drawers!

Read more »

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment